Saturday, February 5, 2011

Quick Fix

I have five minutes to add something to my little web to make me feel better. Winter still sucks, but pretty pictures of spring flowers and other seasonal fripperies lift my spirits. I can't change the weather, but I can change my mind, and that's exactly what I'm doing right now. Just the thought that I'll have done something this morning that's more positive than bemoaning how long this cold, grey season can last makes me feel better already. Although I'll basically have said nothing more serious or illuminating than the last time I wrote in here. So what? It's my little web and I'll write drivel if I want to.
Oops! The clock is ticking and I'm not writing fast enough to say anything more before I must spend several minutes putting on layers of clothes to go to work. I'm breathing deeply now and slowing down. It's a major task ahead of me and I think I can handle it now. One more deep breath and a few more bits of nonsense and I'm off.
I'll be back soon. Can't promise anything too inspirational, though. But a pretty picture for sure.
Be good. Be happy. Blessed be.
- G.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment