Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cyber Sprites

Okay. That's it. Just as I was finishing my last blurb mere minutes ago, and railing about how some unknown element of the Universe is laughing at me and how the list of my followers will probably appear back on my web to make me feel like an even bigger fool than I am, my entire blurb fell off the screen, (I have no idea why, I wasn't doing anything I don't normally do) and within moments a whole new screen came up with all my followers back in place, and all the technical problems I've been having with engineering my web for the last 5 months gone. (I won't even go there - but suffice it to say, the recent problems have made entering these blurbs a lot more difficult for me lately.) Anyway, my little web is working better than ever. I've got my followers back, and I feel a bigger fool than ever. But I don't mind. (If you just joined me now, dear reader, take a look at the previous 2 entries and you'll know whereof I speak.)
The upshot of all this is I've now figured out just what is laughing at me. It's technology. It always has, and I guess it always will. Damn those cyber-sprites. They'll get you every time.
- G. P.

No comments:

Post a Comment