Friday, January 18, 2013

Post Haste

I always post my blurbs too soon. I get really excited about finishing a blurb and then I publish it right away because I want to see what it looks like and when I check it out a little while later I'll notice all kinds of little typos and editing errors scattered nilly-willy and thither and yon and then I feel like some sort of illiterate boob and of course I'm mortified and so I spend the next few days constantly revisiting my most recent blurb and frantically fixing & tweaking & hoping & praying that none of my followers - ha! that's a laugh - have read it yet but someone always has and then I want to die of embarrassment.  That's why I'm writing this particular little bit of blurbishness because I really couldn't bear the thought that some people only read my blurbs when I first  post them because I worry that oh my goddess people must think I can't write worth a poop but of course if anyone really thought that they wouldn't keep coming back to my little web so I guess I'm okay.  So I'm probably making a big fuss for nothing but I just wanted everyone to know that I'm on top of it and know what I'm doing most of the time.  Whew that's all as you were.
-G.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment